Apple Mac Services & Support
High quality Apple IT support
Apple Mac Technical Support in Brisbane is our specialty. Whether you’ve got a MacBook, Mac Mini, iMac, an X-Serve or a Mac Pro Server, we can deal with them all. We provide Apple IT support services for small and large residential and business needs.
Mac Smart’s team are certified, experienced, efficient and friendly. We are all great communicators so you can understand what the problem is and what we are doing. You won’t get patronising looks or comments from our technicians. We recognise that you may not understand what’s going on, and that’s OK, we’re here to help.
We can upgrade your old Mac and bring it back to running like a new one, for a fraction of the cost. Find out more here.
Experienced Mac IT services:
- Mac IT support, maintenance & troubleshooting
- Mac computer installations
- Mac server installation & maintenance
- Upgrades to older Macs (RAM and Solid State Drives (SSD))
- Networking installations, VPN configuration, troubleshooting, resource sharing & wireless
- Mobile device fleet management
- Backups, data redundancy & recovery
- Domain hosting, mail, and internet based support
- Windows services & integration
- Virtual machine implementation and troubleshooting
- Imaging and re-imaging SOE (Standard Operating Environment) deployments
- Ensuring your entire fleet of computers is running the same Operating System (OS) and the same version of apps ensures easier and more reliable support
- Have all the computers running exactly the same apps and info as everyone else in the office
- Desktop Management
- Efficiently and almost invisibly keep all the computers up-to-date with software upgrades and security patches, without pulling all the computers in for a day of work
When it comes to Apple Mac IT support, choose Mac Smart. Call us or send us a message online.
From syncing to sharing, connecting and collaborating, Mac Smart knows how to make your mobile devices work for you. Live life without the frustration of expecting a photo, an email, or a document to be on your phone when you leave the computer, only to find it didn’t sync. Let us sort out the boring, tedious details of setting up all your devices so that they all contain the information you need and want anytime, without you putting too much thought into it.
We can help you with many other IT issues that you may be facing, such as:
- Cloud computing
- G Suite (Google Apps)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Dropbox, Box, Sugarsync and other cloud storage systems
- Virtual servers of other varieties, e.g. Windows & Linux
- Printer support… Installation, configuration and support
So was when it comes to pretty much any IT support, if there’s an Apple computer somewhere, we want to help. Call us or send us a message online.
Kind, patient and tolerant
We just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for all the assistance
and support you provided to get us back up and operating!
Not only was Lachlan prompt and professional in his dealings with us, he was
also so kind, patient and tolerant - it made our catastrophic situation just
that bit more bearable!
Thanks again for all your assistance and support. We would be grateful to
keep your number (if you have no objections) and contact you in the future
if we encounter any difficulties (fingers crossed that won't be necessary!).
Your invoice has been paid this morning. We greatly appreciate your
concessions with the account.
Garry & Jo-Anne Cooper